We have the flexibility to work to fit in with your ways of working. Our approach will be based on best practice, but will be tailored to fit your organisation and the tender requirements. Our aim is to develop proportionate, concise and winning proposals.
Bid delivery timescales can be challenging. Our highly organised approach to bid planning, management and collaborative authorship will ensure that your proposal is submitted on time, however tight the timescales.
We will engage with you to understand your organisation and proposed solution, and use this knowledge to ensure that your proposal is engaging and compelling. Our Shipley trained bid managers and writers, and proven experience of developing winning proposals from thousands to millions of pounds in value, will make sure your bid stands out.
- Analysis of your customers' hot buttons and formulation of win strategies and capture plans based on Shipley approaches.
- Development of win themes that will make your proposal stand out from the competition.
- Development and management of an effective bid plan that clearly communicates the pathway to submitting the best bid possible.
- Collaborative authorship of concise, compelling and engaging proposals, written to maximise scoring against your customer's marking scheme.
- 'Red team' review of your proposal to provide assurance that it is compliant with the requirement, sets out your offering in a clear and compelling manner, and will be scored as highly as possible. In short, ensure that it is a winning bid!